Certificate Completers will be able to
• Understand the principles of plant health care management.
• Understand tree biology.
• Apply urban tree maintenance knowledge and application.
• Develop diagnostic and management skills for tree health disorders.
• Manage insects and diseases that affect tree health.
• Know how to manage/control for tree health.
• Manage PHC route.
• Maintenance of PHC route client cards.
Completers will be able to apply credits toward the following programs:
• 100014, Landscape Horticulture