Farm Hand - Dairy Science - Certificate
Discover the basic skills and science behind the dairy industry that will allow you to be a valued employee on working dairy production facilities. Start your journey to become a herdsperson, herd manager or work in the rapidly growing dairy industry.
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.