Dairy Animal Husbandry - Certificate
Discover the basic skills needed to become an effective member of the Dairy Animal Care & Management Team on a dairy facility. Learn key techniques to provide the best environment (low stress handling, ventilation and stall comfort, health and nutrition) for optimum dairy animal well-being, production and performance.
Program Code: 900905 New at NWTC
Area of Study: Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply.
- Enroll in classes.
What are my courses?
Students following the study plan below will complete the certificate in the number of semesters shown.
Total Credits 12
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.