Networking - Certificate
Develop basic skills in designing, installing, configuring, and maintaining computer networks. All courses in this certificate may be applied toward the Network Specialist Associate Degree program. Some of the courses may be applied toward the Computer Support Specialist associate degree program.
Program Costs & Financial Aid
Tuition: $2,391, Books: $45, Supplies: $0
Estimates based on in-state residency. Learn more about tuition and fees.
Follow Your Path
All credits from this certificate apply toward the following associate degree(s):
IT Systems Administrator, 101502
- Online: Some online courses may be delivered at specific times each week.
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Program Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply
- Submit high school, GED, or HSED transcripts and college transcripts (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tip! Our admission advisors will assist you through every step. Have questions? Connect with NWTC Admissions at email@example.com or 920-498-5444.
What are my courses?
Students following the study plan below will complete the Networking Pathway Certificate in the number of semesters shown.
What else do I need to know about the program?
- Students should take courses in the order listed.
Defy expectations and follow your passion
Dream jobs have nothing to do with gender. Discover the benefits of nontraditional occupations.
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.