Paramedic Clinical/Field 1
Course Number: 10-531-917
Description: 10-531-917 PARAMEDIC CLINICAL/FIELD 1 ...this course provides the student with the opportunity to enhance his or her learning through the practice of paramedicine in field and health care environment experiences with actual patients under the supervision of instructors or approved preceptors. Students may also have the opportunity to participate in formal high-fidelity human patient simulator experiences as a part of this course. (Corequisites: all 10-531-XXX courses in the current semester)
Total Credits: 3
- Prepare for incident response and EMS operations.
- Integrate pathophysiological principles and assessment findings to provide appropriate patient care.
- Demonstrate paramedic skills associated with established standards and procedures for a variety of patient encounters.
- Communicate effectively with others.
- Demonstrate professional behavior.
- Make progress toward applicable clinical and field requirements for paramedic certification(s).
Course details are from the 2021-2022 academic year and are subject to change after 5/23/2022.