BOARD OF DIRECTORS
President: Char Rowe, 920.743.5771
Vice President: John J. Beck, 920.493.6828
Secretary: Suzanne Holvenstot, 920.743.1089
Treasurer: Mike Egan, 920.743.7812
Members at Large:
- Renée Bauernfeind, 920.743.9799
- George Roenning, 920.743.6732 and
- Dennis Skahen, 920.743.3496
NWTC Liaison: Cheryl Tieman, 920.746.4904
Financial Chair: Mike Egan, 920.743.7812
Bonnie Connolly, 920.746.9199 and
Linda LeClair, 920.901.4710
Incoming Chair: Mary Koski
Social Committee Co-Chairs:
Judy Jaeschke, 920.365.2204 and
Judy LaMacchia, 920.868.9030
Past President: John J. Beck, 920.493.6828
Renée Bauernfeind and
Monica Nelson, 920.746.4947
Board of Directors meeting dates and times can be obtained by calling the DCLIR office, (920) 746-4947. All members of DCLIR are invited to attend the Board of Directors meetings.
THURSDAYS AT 8:30 A.M.: February 15, March 15, April 19, May 17, June 15.
Cheryl Tieman, NWTC Liaison, (920) 746-4904
Renée Bauernfeind and Monica Nelson, DCLIR Office Assistants,
LIR Volunteer Opportunities
This program is operated solely on volunteer energy. Please be a part of it so that the program can continue. Following are some opportunities:
- Curriculum Committee – Committee members act as liaison between the LIR Office and presenters to create each semester's classes. As a Contacter: research, contact and set up classes and presenters. As a Coordinator, assist the LIR Office and presenters to prepare course handouts, set up classroom, take attendance and handle course feedback.
- Finance Committee – Oversees the financial matters of the organization.
- Social Committee – Plans and oversees social events for LIR members.
- Volunteer Committee - Our Volunteer Committee is in the process of reorganizing; for more information, call (920) 746-4947, or email: email@example.com
The planning and execution of the entire LIR program is as enriching as the actual course offerings. Please do not hesitate to help - you'll be glad you did!