BOARD OF DIRECTORS - July 1, 2018 through June 30, 2019
President: Char Rowe, 920-743-5771
Vice President: John J. Beck, 920-493-6828
Secretary: Suzanne Holvenstot, 920-743-1089
Treasurer: Janet Gale, 920-365-6750
Members at Large:
- Renée Bauernfeind, 920-246-4682
- Barbara Bunning, 920-746-4025
- George Roenning, 920-743-6732 and
NWTC Liaison: Cheryl Tieman, 920-746-4904
Financial Chair: Janet Gale, 920-365-6750
Mary Koski, 262-470-6850
Social Committee Co-Chairs:
Gail Harrmann, 920-450-6414 and
Vicky Stadick, 920-866-0287
Volunteer Committee Co-Chairs: Helen and Arnie Berto, 920-473-5026
Past President: John J. Beck, 920-493-6828
Renée Bauernfeind and
Monica Nelson, 920-746-4947
Board of Directors meeting dates and times can be obtained by calling the DCLIR office, (920) 746-4947. All members of DCLIR are invited to attend the Board of Directors meetings.
THURSDAYS AT 8:30 A.M.: September 20, October 18, November 15, December 20.
Cheryl Tieman, NWTC Liaison, (920) 746-4904
Renée Bauernfeind and Monica Nelson, DCLIR Office Assistants,
LIR Volunteer Opportunities
Helen and Arnie Berto are our new Volunteer Chairs. This program is operated solely on volunteer energy. Please be a part of it so that the program can continue. In addition to the Committee opportunities listed below, we also need a Volunteer Committee to help with clerical assistance in and around the office: mailings, proofreading, putting together gift bags or handbooks, taking a shift at our Registration Table; or as a presenter - share your knowledge and/or experience by teaching a class. In addition, the Committees below are always in need of extra hands -
- Curriculum Committee – Committee members act as liaison between the LIR Office and presenters to create each semester's classes. As a Contacter: research, contact and set up classes and presenters. As a Coordinator, assist the LIR Office and presenters to prepare course handouts, set up classroom, take attendance and handle course feedback.
- Finance Committee – Oversees the financial matters of the organization.
- Social Committee – Plans and oversees social events for LIR members: two Kick Off and Registration events per year; the Holiday Event in December and the Annual Meeting in May; and a Welcome get together for new members each semester.
The planning and execution of the entire LIR program is as enriching as the actual course offerings. Please do not hesitate to help - you'll be glad you did!