- Review this document to get helpful tips on writing your scholarship application.
- Nervous about writing your essay? Download a guide to writing your essay! Visit the NWTC Writing Labs for additional support.
- Get answers to Frequently Asked Questions
NWTC Foundation Scholarship Guidelines:
- Scholarships are applicable for the term in which they are awarded. If you do not enroll in classes by the Pell Recalculation Date, your scholarship will be awarded to the next candidate that is currently attending NWTC.
- The minimum credit load for scholarships to be applied is 6 credits for the FULL semester (this includes both 8-week sessions; so, 6 credits can be split between the two sessions any way you choose)
- If your schooling is fully funded from another source (ex. – employer, WIOA, Veterans benefits…) and cannot be applied to your student tuition account ~ it will be awarded to the next qualified student with unmet financial need. Scholarships are for tuition/books/program fees to allow everyone access to their educational pursuits.
Applications accepted: March 1 - April 30
Awards are issued in June
Applications accepted: October 1 - November 5
Awards are issued in December
All applicants are notified via email
NWTC Promise Scholarship
Are you a high school senior? You may be eligible for a scholarship that makes college possible for hardworking students who cannot afford the cost of earning a degree.
You may be eligible for scholarship opportunities through other organizations. These scholarships are not administered by the NWTC Foundation, and have their own guidelines and criteria.
Donate to Scholarships
Make a difference in the lives of our students. Create named and endowed scholarships, or contribute to the NWTC Scholarship fund.
Student Support Services
Student Support Services responds to student barriers by providing non-academic support and access to resources to help studends suceed.