A graduate of this program will have the potential for employment in the following areas:
Construction Electrician: installs and services conduit, wire, cable, and equipment in new and existing residential, commercial, and industrial structures.
Industrial Maintenance Electrician: installs, maintains, and troubleshoots motors, motor controls, lighting, and other electrical systems in an industrial plant.
With additional education and/or work experience, graduates may find other opportunities for employment.
• Electrical Construction Supervisor
• Electrical Engineering Technician
• Journey-Level Electrician
• Electrical Contractor
• Electrical Maintenance Supervisor
• Voice Data Video Installer.