Area of Study: Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
- Online: Some courses are held in the early evening at specific times each week.
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Individuals interested in this certificate must email Lynn.White@nwtc.edu
What are my courses?
Students will learn advanced wine-making skills with an opportunity for an internship at a local winery.
Total Credits 17
- Make wine on a commercial scale.
- Practice sanitary winery operation.
- Operate winery machinery.
- Understand general legal concepts relating to creation and operation of a winery.
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.