Types of Classes
Class Formats Available
- Classes meet on campus at specific dates/times.
- Your instructor and fellow students are with you face-to-face, in small class settings.
- Experience hands-on learning in our high-tech labs.
- Learn anytime and anywhere you have access to the internet.
- There are no scheduled class times
- Connect with your instructor and classmates through online discussion boards and other platforms.
- Learn anywhere you have internet access.
- At least half the class is delivered through live virtual meetings, at specific dates/times.
- Access the remaining instruction and assignments anytime.
Learning in Community (LinC)
- Study and work in a group of no more than 24 students.
- Together, your group will take two or more classes which will be linked in multiple ways.
Register for Classes
Learn about the different ways to register and when registration opens.
Search for classes with flexible delivery options - including online, blended, evening and weekend courses.