Course Number: 10203104
10-203-104 PHOTOGRAPHY-DIGITAL ...learn basic digital camera operations for capturing still images. Develop skills needed to create a proper exposure in various camera modes in addition to lens selection, lighting basics and creative compositions. Access to an SLR or mirrorless digital camera required.
Course Typically Offered
Most NWTC classes are offered in 8-week sessions. Learn more about how our class schedule can help you succeed.
- Analyze professional camera systems and equipment
- Identify elements of the exposure triad
- Create an artistic photograph using compositional elements
- Create a photograph using elements of the exposure triad
- Control natural and studio lighting
- Develop a professional image portfolio
- Implement properties of color and light quality into photographs
- Define the twelve elements of professional photography
- Critique printed and digital photographic work