Health Care Leadership Advanced - Certificate
The Advanced Health Care Leadership Certificate is designed to prepare a person to take the next step in leadership within health care settings. It includes budgeting and finance, legal issues in the workplace, working with a diverse population of employees, and either safety in the workplace or the human resource function. All credits in this certificate may be applied toward the Leadership Development Associate Degree.
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply.
- Enroll in classes.
- It is recommended that learners complete the Health Care Leadership Certificate before moving on to the Health Care Leadership Advanced Certificate.
What will I learn?
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.