General Studies Transfer Certificate UW Oshkosh - Certificate
The General Studies Transfer Certificate - UW Oshkosh includes a 31-32 credit core of courses designed to meet specific general education requirements at UW Oshkosh. These courses will allow students who have a 2.5 overall Grade Point Average to qualify for sophomore status at UW Oshkosh. Additional admission requirements may apply. For more information, go to the UW Oshkosh Admissions Office Web site: http://admissions.uwosh.edu
Program Costs & Financial Aid
Tuition: $5,266, Books: $567, Supplies: $0
Estimates based on in-state residency. Learn more about tuition and fees.
- Online: In-person attendance may be necessary for the lab portion of the science courses.
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Students who are interested in applying to the General Studies Transfer certificate should complete the application and are recommended to meet with an NWTC Admission Advisor or NWTC Career Coach before submitting the application or once the application is submitted if they have any questions concerning the General Studies Transfer certificate. To schedule an appointment please contact Enrollment Services at (920) 498-5444.
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply.
- Submit the following to email@example.com:
- High school transcript (or GED/HSED transcript).
- College transcript.
- If your cumulative GPA is below 2.6, complete or submit a placement evaluation.
- Tip! Our admission advisors will assist you through every step. Have questions? Connect with NWTC Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-498-5444.
What will I learn?
- Curriculum Note: Students will need to complete 3 courses (9 credits) in at least two areas from the following: AREA ONE: 10809159 Abnormal Psychology OR 10809188 Developmental Psychology OR 10809198 Intro to Psychology. AREA TWO: 10809195 Economics. AREA THREE: 10809122 Intro to American Government.
What else do I need to know about the program?
- Accelerate your learning: Are some of the classes that you had wanted to take full? Are you short of credits? Undecided about your major? Take classes at Northeast Wisconsin Technical College to expedite your degree by maximizing the number of credits you can earn each semester.
- Create a schedule to meet your needs: Some classes can be taken online or in a flexible format to fit your lifestyle.
Study Abroad Opportunities
The International Programs staff continually seeks opportunities for students to travel abroad for educational experiences that may be offered in association with program courses. To find out more about which of your program courses may offer an opportunity during this academic year, contact your academic advisor or visit nwtc.edu/studyabroad.