Marketing Your Small Business
Course Number: 10145187
10-145-187 MARKETING YOUR SMALL BUSINESS ...implement and evaluate a marketing plan for their small business. Students will develop a marketing plan for a selected small business. Components of the plan include market research, customer focus, quality, pricing, and advertising. (Co-requisite 10-145-185 Organizing Your Small Business)
Course Typically Offered
Most NWTC classes are offered in 8-week sessions. Learn more about how our class schedule can help you succeed.
- Explain the meaning of marketing and its importance you all organizations.
- Develop a marketing plan for small business.
- Examine the marketing research function.
- Analyze the core elements of relationship marketing.
- Analyze promotional strategies for your small business.
- Analyze uses for technology in marketing functions.