Organizing Your Small Business
Course Number: 10145185
10-145-185 ORGANIZING YOUR SMALL BUSINESS ...the components of small business ownership; examining a variety of small business startup and operation scenarios. Assesses your own readiness to begin the entrepreneurial adventure.
Course Typically Offered
Most NWTC classes are offered in 8-week sessions. Learn more about how our class schedule can help you succeed.
- Assess the role of small business in today's economy.
- Evaluate personal readiness to begin formulating a plan for your own business.
- Compare/contrast the personal/professional traits necessary for small business success.
- Identify current trends and opportunities in business.
- Assess the advantages and challenges/risks of owning a small business
- Evaluate the legal forms of business ownership.
- Evaluate the sources of technical assistance available to small business owners.
- Evaluate the sources of financial assistance available to small business owners.