Writing a Business Plan-Small Business
Course Number: 10145189
10-145-189 WRITING A BUSINESS PLAN-SMALL BUSINESS ...as a necessary component to beginning a small business, from addressing facets of the business plan, observing various types of plans, to realizing readiness to begin. Plan preparation/presentation are required.
Course Typically Offered
Most NWTC classes are offered in 8-week sessions. Learn more about how our class schedule can help you succeed.
- Explore the purpose, sections, contents, and functions of a Business Plan.
- Incorporate an executive summary in your Business Plan.
- Incorporate a marketing/sales plan in your Business Plan.
- Incorporate an operations plan in your Business Plan.
- Incorporate development plans and operations systems in your Business Plan.
- Incorporate risks, restraints, and contingencies in your Business Plan.
- Incorporate financial projections into your Business Plan.
- Perform a Business Plan analysis using the SWOT strategy.
- Organize your small Business Plan.
- Present your Business Plan orally.