Customer Service - Certificate
Good customer service helps companies to retain customers, reinforces their values and brand, and drives positive word-of-mouth marketing. The Customer Service Certificate teaches the skills to create a customer experience that drives competitive advantage. Credits from this certificate may apply toward the Marketing associate degree and Digital Marketing technical diploma.
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply.
- Enroll in Classes.
What are my courses?
- Identify, analyze, and resolve customer service problems.
- Develop and implement communication to customers.
- Apply marketing concepts and service standards.
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.