Take a course, complete a degree or diploma program, or even start your bachelor’s degree – at NWTC Aurora! We also offer business resources and space for your community events.
Your pathway to a rewarding career starts here! Take a course, complete a degree or get your GED. You can even start your four-year degree by enrolling in our General Studies Transfer certificate.
We're part of your community – serving individuals from the Aurora, Florence, Goodman, Niagara, Pembine and Tipler areas.
Programs & Degrees
You don’t have to travel far to get a degree. Check out the list of programs and degrees we offer. Not sure what program you want to pursue? Let our expert academic advisors help you find a program that meets your needs.
Our top academic programs include Business Management, Accounting, and Nursing Assistant.
NWTC Aurora has all the services you need to be successful, and our friendly staff is here to help you every step of the way. We offer academic advising, financial aid advising, career services, bookstore services, free high-speed Wi-Fi and assistance to connect you to resources.
Our spaces can be rented for events, practices, parties, and meetings:
- Aurora Gym: Hold team practices or large meeting events. For rent by the hour.
- Aurora Pop-up Shop: Connect with your customers, test a new market or sell merchandise around a season or holiday. For rent by the day or week.
- Woodland Café: Hold birthday parties, anniversaries or other special occasion events. Equipped with large screen TV and computer so you can conduct a group meeting. Can seat 50 people and be rented by the hour. Some restrictions apply.
- Woodland Kitchen: This commercial, well-equipped kitchen is available for rent, even if you’re not making a licensed food product. It can be rented by the hour; some restrictions apply.
Need to take an entrance assessment or an exam for your current class?
Save time and travel by utilizing regional test services at this location.
Woodland Kitchen & Business Incubator
Thinking of starting a business? We’re here to help you get started. Whether it’s a food business or other business venture, let our staff help you get your business started.
For assistance in Spanish, Hmong, Somali, or any other language, simply visit during our regular hours. We offer interpreter services in over 240 languages.
Office Hours (effective 8/13/2022 - 12/18/2022)
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: 7:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Tuesday: 7:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Wednesday: 7:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Thursday: 7:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Friday: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Thursday, November 24, 2022
- Friday, November 25, 2022
- Saturday, November 26, 2022