Shared Use Kitchens in Northeast Wisconsin
Calling all cooks, bakers, and food entrepreneurs!
Our certified, fully-equipped commercial kitchens are available for use by growers, food processors, caterers, restaurants, chefs, special event food vendors, bakers, groups, organizations, and more!
Use our commercial kitchens to process your food product.
Our kitchens inspected and state approved for commercial use – allowing you to become licensed to produce and sell food items in accordance with state regulations.
- To become a kitchen member contact one of our locations.
- Our fees are a fraction of the cost of renovating/converting a home kitchen or building a commercial kitchen.
- Choose from three locations – Aurora, Sister Bay, and Sturgeon Bay.
Become a kitchen member!
Enjoy these benefits by becoming a member of one of our shared-use kitchens:
- Pay only $10 hour to use the kitchen.
- After 1st year, only pay an annual fee of $50.
- Processors will be connected with internal and external professionals in the industry to help maximize their potential for success.
- All processors must have completed a food safety class and will participate in a kitchen orientation prior to use.
Membership fee: $150