To focus on LEARNING, you need FOOD and HOUSING. To support your FAMILY, you need a good JOB. And to get a good job, you need a good EDUCATION.
Connecting students to resources on and off campus which will allow students to concentrate on school.
You can get help with the following community services:
- Medical Insurance
- Marketplace insurance (aka ObamaCare and The Exchange)
- Optical – free eye exams and glasses for low-income students
- Reduced prescription drug cards
- Shared Harvest
- Food Pantries (listing of pantries in the NWTC District)
- Help applying for FoodShare (Food stamps)
- Utility bill assistance
- Legal Services for low-income students
- WIOA (Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act)
- Internet and Phone
- Low-cost internet and cell phone services
- Pencil Box – basic school supplies at NWTC