Payment Options There are several ways to pay for college tuition at NWTC. Choose the best option for you.
Tuition payment is due by the first day of the term. If you register after the first day, payment is due within 10 days of your registration date.
Need money for college?
Learn more about free grants, scholarships, and other ways you can make college affordable.
NWTC Payment Plan
Pay for your NWTC tuition by the month. The payment plan divides your total cost each term into smaller monthly installments. No interest is charged, just a low enrollment fee. You can even add up to $1,000 in books to the payment plan!
How to sign up
Log into your My.NWTC account with your ID and password, select Paying your Balance and then Manage your Finances to log into My.Financials. Once in your My.Financials, select the Payment Plans option to enroll.
Watch your NWTC email for communications after signing up for the payment plan.
How it works
- A $30 non-refundable enrollment fee will be required as an upfront payment at the time of enrollment.
- Installments will automatically withdraw on the scheduled due dates with the payment method you set up through the payment plan auto pay option.
- Adding or dropping classes may modify your monthly payments.
- A minimum $100 tuition balance is required to set up the plan.
- You must re-enroll in the payment plan each semester.
- Your account must be in good standing.
- A $15 fee is charged for any returned payment (e.g., insufficient funds) or failed credit card authorization.
- Two missed payments will result in cancellation of your payment plan.
- If an installment is missed, a late fee of $10 will be assessed 15 days after the installment due date.
- You can add up to $1,000 in books to the payment plan.
Need help getting set up? Call us at 888-385-6982.
Cash, Check or Money Order
Pay your college tuition at any NWTC location, or mail payment to the address below. Make checks and money orders payable to NWTC. Please include your student ID number on check or money order.
Northeast Wisconsin Technical College
Student Finance Office
2740 West Mason Street
P.O. Box 19042
Green Bay, WI 54307-9042
A $25 fee is charged for any returned check payment.
Pay at any campus location or online through My.Financials. Convenience fees will be assessed when paying with a credit card and will be disclosed at the time of payment.
A $15 fee is charged for any returned credit card payment.
Use the eCheck payment option, available online only through My.Financials.
A $15 fee is charged for any returned eCheck payment.
Other Funding Sources
Textbook Charge Program
When you order books and materials through the NWTC Bookstore, you can choose to charge up to $500 on your NWTC account to pay for books and supplies (along with tuition and fees).
- Log in to My.NWTC with your Student ID and Password.
- Navigate to Academics.
- Click on Booklist.
- Select your semester.
- Click on Order Books and add the books you like to your cart.
Employer or Agency Funding
Is your employer or an organization paying for your education expenses? If so, register for classes without a deposit or fee when your registration is accompanied by an Employer and Agency Authorization to Bill. Email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Student Billing Services
Office of Student Finance
2740 West Mason Street
Green Bay, WI 54307
Many employers or organizations will support students by paying them back for some or all of their costs for tuition, fees, books, and/or supplies.
Contact your employer or the organization making the reimbursement to find out more about their specific policies and procedures for repaying educational expenses.