Flexible and Affordable College
NWTC degrees and classes will help you soar higher.
Get started in August.
Do what you love! Whether you want an associate degree, an affordable path to a bachelor's, or you need new skills to advance your career, NWTC is for you. Choose in-person or online classes. Day, evening, or weekend classes.
What are your interests and strengths? Match them to an academic program and career. Need help with that? You're not alone. Connect with an admissions specialist.
Unapologetically affordable college
Earn a highly respected degree without the life-crushing debt.
- Cost per credit comparison:
- NWTC - $158 per credit
- 4-year public university - $328 per credit
- For-profit public university - $435 per credit
- Private college - $1,745 per credit*
- Financial aid, scholarships, and payment plans help make college even more affordable.
- Receive up to $900 in free grant money through federal COVID-19 relief funding.
*Cost per credit includes tuition and minimum fees. In-state tuition listed for NWTC and four-year public university. NWTC cost based on lecture courses only. Four-year public university cost is for Green Bay campus.
2-Year Degrees, 4-Year Future
Coming soon: liberal arts transfer programs! Start smart with NWTC's new, two-year Associate of Arts (AA) and Associate of Science (AS) degrees. They offer guaranteed admission (with junior status!) to a four-year college or university – including UW-Green Bay, Lakeland College, and St. Norbert College.