Flexible and Affordable College
NWTC degrees and classes will help you soar higher.
Start your adventure in January or March.
You can choose a job that just pays the bills, or you can choose a career path that is totally you. With academic programs in over 200 career fields – and hands-on learning to keep you interested and motivated in achieving your goals – NWTC is for you.
In-person or online classes. Day, evening, or weekend. Full degree, quick credential, or just a class or two. Choose what is right for you right now.
Extra, free grant money is available to eligible students now through federal COVID-19 relief funding. Don’t delay your dreams!
Unapologetically affordable college
Earn a highly respected degree without the life-crushing debt.
- Cost per credit comparison:
- NWTC - $158 per credit
- 4-year public university - $328 per credit
- For-profit public university - $435 per credit
- Private college - $1,745 per credit*
- Financial aid, scholarships, and payment plans help make college even more affordable.
- COVID-19 relief funding (Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund/HEERF III) is available for a limited time.
*Cost per credit includes tuition and minimum fees. In-state tuition is listed for NWTC and four-year public university. NWTC cost is based on lecture courses only. Four-year public university cost is for its Green Bay campus.
Your Adventure Starts Here
NWTC is committed to providing a safe environment for our students, faculty, and staff as we return to more in-person classes and a full college experience.