Course Number: 10196191
10-196-191 SUPERVISION ...front-line supervisory functions including planning, controlling, delegating, organizing, human motivation, decision-making, conflict resolution, and managing a diverse workforce.
Course Typically Offered
- Analyze the role of a supervisor in the 21st century.
- Analyze components of effective teams and productive meetings
- Evaluate the supervisor's role in managing diversity
- Examine the common functions of the supervisor
- Apply creativity and decision-making skills to obtain desired results
- Use effective communication to obtain high-quality work
- Apply techniques for a motivating environment
- Identify techniques for conflict resolution
- Analyze own supervisory ability