Human Resource Mgmt
Course Number: 10196193
10-196-193 HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT ...impacts of EEOC, job analysis and descriptions, recruitment, selection, conducting job interviews, orientation, training and development, performance management, counseling and discipline, compensation, benefits, and global human resources.
Course Typically Offered
Most NWTC classes are offered in 8-week sessions. Learn more about how our class schedule can help you succeed.
- Examine the supervisor's role in human resources management
- Construct the various elements of the staffing and hiring function in an organization
- Illustrate various training and employee development methods
- Develop a new employee orientation plan
- Compare and contrast the various types of performance appraisals
- Conduct employee counseling session to improve performance
- Illustrate the various issues supervisors should be aware of regarding employee and labor relations
- Illustrate various compensation and benefit strategies to support organizational goals and employee needs
- Articulate the various human resource challenges in operating in a global environment