Team Building/Prob Solve
Course Number: 10196189
10-196-189 TEAM BUILDING/PROBLEM SOLVING ...benefits and challenges of group work, necessary roles in a team, stages of team development, meeting facilitation, different approaches to problem solving, consensus, data acquisition, analysis, developing alternative solutions, implementation and evaluation.
Course Typically Offered
Most NWTC classes are offered in 8-week sessions. Learn more about how our class schedule can help you succeed.
- Demonstrate methods for gaining consensus on a team
- Construct definitions that delineate all critical aspects to problems solved within team dynamics
- Demonstrate strategies for collecting and analyze data to find, define, and solve team dynamic problems.
- Identify the potential causes of team functionality problems
- Evaluate potential alternative solutions to identified team dynamic problems
- Construct a solution implementation plan
- Plan and prepare for team meetings.
- Facilitate the processes and participation of members during team meetings
- Identify the process of team development
- Apply methods of communication between team members