Course Number: 10154150
10-154-150 HARDWARE 1...learners will be introduced to installing, troubleshooting, and configuring: computing basics, PC Technician Responsibilities, hardware components, operating systems Basics, storage media, system implementation, and system management tools.
Course Typically Offered
Most NWTC classes are offered in 8-week sessions. Learn more about how our class schedule can help you succeed.
- Identify Computer Components
- Explain a PC Technician Responsibilities
- Identify Hardware Components
- Explain the Boot Process
- Apply disk drive management techniques
- Install Operating Systems
- Install RAIDS and JBOD
- Install Multimedia Devices
- Apply Power management principles
- Apply Basic Networking
- Apply System Management Tools
- Perform Basic Maintenance on a PC and Other Peripheral Devices