Industry 4.0 Education and Training Transform the future
What Is Industry 4.0?
It’s all about the innovative, problem solving processes and technologies that are revolutionizing all industries from manufacturing to health care – here and across the globe.
At NWTC, we are leading the way in degrees, classes, and workforce training in key Industry 4.0 technologies including:
- Additive manufacturing (3D printing)
- Autonomous systems
- Machine learning
- Smart factory
- Advanced manufacturing
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Cloud computing
- Data analytics
- Augmented reality
- Virtual reality
Looking to incorporate new technologies into your company’s production? Interested in Industry 4.0 careers?
No matter your goal, NWTC's degrees, classes, and workforce training will help you get there.
Improve your company’s processes and production
Upskill and train your current workforce in the latest Industry 4.0 trends and technologies. NWTC's Corporate Training & Economic Development (CTED) department offers the above topics in either a seminar or customized training. This training can be delivered at your organization or one of our NWTC locations.
Continuing education or customized training offered in the following topics*:
- Introduction to Industry 4.0
- AR/VR/XR Training & Remote Troubleshooting (Computer Support Specialist Program and/or Software Developer)
- IoT Data Analysis and Visualization (Data Analytics)
- Supervisory Controls and Data Acquisition (SCADA) – (Utilities Engineering Technologies)
*Participants may be eligible for credits toward the above NWTC programs or certificates based on previous work experience or training attended.
Programs and Degrees
Gain Industry 4.0 skills and knowledge to start or advance your career
Business & IT Programs
- Business Analyst - Associate Degree
- Cybersecurity - Associate Degree
- Data Analytics - Associate Degree
- IT System Administrator - Associate Degree
- IT: Technology Support Specialist - Associate Degree
- IT: Technology Support Technician - Technical Diploma
- IT-Web Programmer - Technical Diploma
- Software Developer - Associate Degree
- Web Development - Associate Degree
- Additive Manufacturing - Certificate
- Automation Engineering Technology - Associate Degree
- Electro-Mechanical Technology - Associate Degree
- Electrical Engineering Technology - Associate Degree
- Electrical Engineering Technology Transfer emphasis - Associate Degree
- Manufacturing Operations Management - Associate Degree
- Mechanical Design Technology - Associate Degree
- Prototype and Design - Associate Degree