Additive Manufacturing - Certificate
The NWTC Additive Manufacturing certificate is designed to provide the skills required to design and execute 3-D printing projects. With advances in 3-D modeling and printing, this certificate covers key competencies that will be required for many designers and engineers. This certificate is well suited to experienced professionals wanting to add new skills. This certificate is wholly included in the Prototype and Design Associate Degree curriculum and four of the five classes are included in the Mechanical Design Associate Degree curriculum.
See your future in 3D
Start or advance your design career with skills in 3D printing and modeling. With this new 11-credit certificate, you will obtain hands-on experience in technical sketching/CAD, rapid prototyping, and SolidWorks modeling – all areas related to additive manufacturing and Industry 4.0.
Is earning a degree one of your goals? All the certificate classes are part of the Prototype and Design associate degree, and four of the five classes are part of the Mechanical Design program. So you can continue your college degree whenever it fits your schedule.
Program Costs & Financial Aid
Tuition: $1,755, Books: $172, Supplies: $0
Estimates based on in-state residency. Learn more about tuition and fees.
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.