Digital Photography - Advanced - Certificate
The Digital Photography Advanced Certificate is designed for the person who wants to pursue a career in photography as an entrepreneur or as an employee in a photography studio. The student will learn advanced image editing techniques and increase their knowledge in photography specialty areas, as well as studio lighting. Completion of the Digital Photography Certificate is required in order to complete the Advanced Certificate. All credits from this certificate may be applied toward the Digital Photography technical diploma.
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply
- Submit high school, GED, or HSED transcripts and college transcripts (if applicable) to email@example.com
- Tip! Our admission advisors will assist you through every step. Have questions? Connect with NWTC Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-498-5444.
What are my courses?
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.