Baking and Pastry - Certificate
If you have a passion for baking, this certificate would be a great fit for you. Completers will be prepared for employment in the baking industry through training and practical experience in dough, pastries, custard, dessert sauces and chocolate. Completers will possess a working knowledge of baking vocabulary, food sanitation and the ability to work as members of a team. All credits from this certificate may be applied toward the Culinary Specialist technical diploma.
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply
- Submit high school, GED, or HSED transcripts and college transcripts (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tip! Our admission advisors will assist you through every step. Have questions? Connect with NWTC Admissions at email@example.com or 920-498-5444.
What are my courses?
What else do I need to know about the program?
- Registration will be given to Culinary Specialist students for these courses.
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.