Located on the south edge of the city of Marinette, NWTC Marinette Campus is a full service campus offering a variety of full- and part-time programs, plus convenient scheduling options for students with diverse needs.
Individuals may pursue degrees, diplomas, and/or certificates in a number of areas. Many courses are also offered to meet personal or workplace goals, as well as personal enrichment and continuing education.
Degrees, Diplomas and Certificates
NWTC Marinette offers a wide array of certificates, associate degree and technical diploma programs
Convenient and Flexible Learning Options Include:
- Evening classes and programs
- Self-paced learning
- Accelerated learning
- Interactive Video and Web Conference
- Online and blended learning
Services and Campus Activities
- Academic Advising
- Returning Adult Services
- Accommodation Services
- Assessment Test Center
- Active Student Senate and program-related clubs promote leadership and welfare of the student body.
- Student Life includes many social and civic activities outside of the normal classroom studies. Student Senate and Student Clubs
In the summer of 1999, the construction of a Wisconsin Job Center was completed on the Marinette Campus. The Marinette Job Center offers job placement services, career development and planning, and guidance on occupational education and training opportunities. In addition, Marinette County Economic Support Services are housed on campus in the Job Center.
Did You Know?
- The Dale Drewery Fire Tower, donated by local fire departments, is located on the campus grounds to meet the training needs of area fire departments.
- Celebration of earned degrees takes place each May with a formal graduation ceremony — complete with cap and gown regalia. Students nearing completion of their degree must petition to graduation. For more information on graduation requirements and ceremony, contact the Welcome Desk.
- Functional program labs include: Automotive lab, Machine Tool/CNC lab, Network/Hardware lab, Welding and Metallurgy labs, Electro-mechanical lab, Physical Therapy lab, Nursing lab complete with SIMMAN and other simulators.
Want to learn more? Contact us today!
715-735-9361; Toll Free, 1-800-422-6982, extension 3875