Marinette Assessment and Test Center
About the Assessment Center
Most students come to the Center for:
- Accuplacer: Course placement testing during the program admission process
- GED/HSED: Tests of General Educational Development (GED® Tests)
- Instructor exams: Course and instructor testing. Appointment Required
- Pre-employment and professional certification testing
- HESI exams: Pre-program assessment for Dental Hygiene,
Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Echocardiography, Radiography,
and Physical Therapist Assistant
The Marinette Assessment Center subscribes to the NCTA Professional Standards and Guidelines.
Located on the main level in Room SC102B. Enter through the front entrance and follow signage.
GED® and the GED Testing Service® are registered trademarks of the American Council on Education® and may not be used or reproduced without the express written permission of the American Council on Education