Student Photo IDs
- Student Photo IDs are available to all students currently enrolled in credit bearing classes.
- Students please bring a state issued photo ID and know your student ID # when getting your ID.
- IDs are are valid until the student is no longer an active NWTC Student.
- Expired IDs can be updated with a new expiration date sticker in the Student Involvement Office.
- There is NO CHARGE for Student Photo IDs without Fitness Center & Gym access.
- There is, however, a $5.00 charge if you lose your Student Photo ID with Fitness Center & Gym access and want to replace it.
Benefits of Student Photo IDs
- Participate in FREE Student Involvement Events
- Use the Fitness Center & Gym
- Scan for campus printers
- Check out books in Library
- Buy textbook/ supplies in Bookstore
- Take tests in Assessment Center
- Check out items in the Student Involvement Office
- Receive discounts at local businesses
Staff Photo IDs
- There is no charge for Staff ID's.
- Staff needs to fill out Staff ID Form and have signed by the appropriate supervisor.
- Bring form to Student Involvement Office, SC118 and ID will be given at that time.
- A single locker is $10.00 a semester. Locker fees are non-refundable. Fees subject to change.
- Students may choose the locker location based on availability. Staff will be happy to suggest an area close to academic programs.
- Student Involvement will not disclose the locker combination to anyone except the student who rented the locker. (must provide photo ID to receive locker combination)
- The locker should only be used by the person renting it.
- Lockers must be cleaned out after each semester unless rented for the academic year. Any items not claimed will be donated.
Manufacturing Technology Building - Please see lab aid for lockers.
Building and Construction Building - Student must talk with Instructor for lockers.
Lost & Found
Lost items can be dropped off or picked up in the Student Involvement Office, SC118 (right off of the commons)
If you've lost something we can take your name and phone number and call you if it's turned in.
Lost items that have been brought to the Student Involvement office will be kept for two weeks from the date they are turned in. After two weeks the items not claimed will be donated.
Mother's Rooms are located for the convenience of our students, staff, and guests who are breastfeeding.
SC112 (near the commons)
BT348 (College of Business)
Located within steps of NWTC, The Orchards Student Living
is a privately owned and managed student apartment community serving the students of NWTC and other surrounding schools.
Interested in housing for 2019?
Contact The Orchards Student Living
NWTC students make their own off-campus housing arrangements.
Looking off campus?
Search for apartments on apartments.com
Looking for Renters?
If you are looking for renters, please fill out the Housing Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring to the Student Involvement Office, SC118.
* Vacancies included in NWTC's housing list are not affiliated with NWTC, not endorsed by NWTC, and not exclusive to NWTC students. Each property is the sole responsibility of its private-sector owner(s) and is regulated by local units of government.