Student Involvement Services

Photo IDs

Student Photo IDs

- Student Photo IDs are available to all students currently enrolled in credit bearing classes.
- Students please bring a state issued photo ID and know your student ID # when getting your ID.
- IDs are are valid until the student is no longer an active NWTC Student.
- Expired IDs can be updated with a new expiration date sticker in the Student Involvement Office.


- There is  NO CHARGE for Student Photo IDs without Fitness Center & Gym access.
- There is, however, a $5.00 charge if you lose your Student Photo ID with Fitness Center & Gym access and want to replace it.

Benefits of Student Photo IDs

- Participate in FREE Student Involvement Events
- Use the Fitness Center & Gym
- Scan for campus printers
- Check out books in Library
- Buy textbook/ supplies in Bookstore
- Take tests in Assessment Center
- Check out items in the Student Involvement Office
- Receive discounts at local businesses

Staff Photo IDs

- There is no charge for Staff ID's.
- Staff needs to fill out Staff ID Form and have signed by the appropriate supervisor.
- Bring form to Student Involvement Office, SC118 and ID will be given at that time.

Locker Rental

- A single locker is $10.00 a semester. Locker fees are non-refundable. Fees subject to change.
- Students may choose the locker location based on availability. Staff will be happy to suggest an area close to academic programs.
- Student Involvement will not disclose the locker combination to anyone except the student who rented the locker. (must provide photo ID to receive locker combination)
- The locker should only be used by the person renting it.
- Lockers must be cleaned out after each semester unless rented for the academic year. Any items not claimed will be donated.
Manufacturing Technology Building - Please see lab aid for lockers.
Building and Construction Building - Student must talk with Instructor for lockers.

Lost & Found

Lost items can be dropped off or picked up in the Student Involvement Office, SC118 (right off of the commons)

If you've lost something we can take your name and phone number and call you if it's turned in.
Lost items that have been brought to the Student Involvement office will be kept for two weeks from the date they are turned in. After two weeks the items not claimed will be donated.

Mother's Rooms

Mother's Rooms are located for the convenience of our students, staff, and guests who are breastfeeding.
There is one room located in SC112 (near the commons) and BT348 (College of Business).

Shared Harvest Food Cupboard

It’s simple. NWTC Shared Harvest Food Cupboard provides nutritional food support for students in need. Just stop by Student Involvement, SC118 and pick up your prepackaged bag. And when you’re back on your feet, donate food for someone else. We’re all in this together.

- Bags will be pre-assembled including food for a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- A NWTC student photo ID is needed to receive a food bag.
- Limit 1 bag per week per student. This will ensure we are able to serve all our students/families needs.


Student Voter Information

For more information about student voting

Do I have the right ID to vote?