NWTC's Disability Services case managers will work with high school students with disabilities and staff to provide information about NWTC programs, services, and expectations.
Visits to our district high schools include these activities:
- Disability Services informational presentations
- Information on available accommodations
- Information on available support services
- Admissions procedures
- Financial aid/scholarships
- Program preparation planning
LOCATION AND CONTACT INFO
Disability Services is located in Room SC229 in the Student Center building on the Green Bay campus.
To request Transition Services or for more information, please contact the NWTC's Disability Services at (920) 498-6904 or email: email@example.com.