High School Visits
Are you a counselor, teacher, or administrator at a high school in the NWTC district? Our case managers can visit your school to provide information about NWTC programs, services, and expectations to your students who have disabilities.
Visits include these activities:
- Disability Services informational presentations.
- Information on available accommodations.
- Information on available support services.
- Admissions procedures.
- Financial aid/scholarships.
- Program preparation planning.