NWTC graduates 1,600 students in December 2020
About 1,600 students will receive degrees, diplomas and certificates from Northeast Wisconsin Technical College this month, making this one of the College’s largest December graduating classes.
NWTC's December 2020 Commencement Exercises will be held virtually at 6 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 17, Graduates, friends and family members can access it through NWTC’s web site. Graduates from all campuses and regional centers will be honored. December graduation includes candidates who are expected to complete their studies by Dec. 31, 2020.
Some facts about this graduating class:
- 1,600 students (from all three campuses and five Regional Centers) are candidates for graduation
- Approximately 490 will receive degrees with honors or high honors
- 82 are graduating as Phi Theta Kappa members (National honor society of two-year colleges)
- 5 are international students
- At least 42 are veterans of our armed forces
The ceremony includes addresses by NWTC President Dr. H. Jeffrey Rafn and NWTC Student Ambassador Denisse Arjón Rivera.
Watch the December 2020 NWTC Commencement.
See the Commencement Booklet with graduate names.