December Commencement Ceremony
This ceremony is for May, August and December 2020 Graduates
Thursday, December 17, 2020 | 6:00 pm
820 Armed Forces Dr, Green Bay, WI 54304
The NWTC Mid Year Graduation Ceremony is usually held at the KI Convention Center. It has been changed to the Resch Center to accommodate May and August 2020 Graduates.
August and December Graduates
(May 2020 graduates have already completed this part)
To participate in the graduation ceremony, the following items must be completed:
- Sign into your my.NWTC
account - Go to the Academics Tab and click on Graduation Services
- Complete and Submit the form. Learn more about graduation requirements & petitioning.
- To ensure your name is listed in the commencement booklet
, you must complete the form by October 31, 2020 for the December graduation ceremony.
Caps and Gowns
Gaps and Gowns go on sale November 12, 2020 for the December graduation.
May and August 2020 Graduates you are welcome to participate in this celebration as well! If you did not purchase a cap and gown last spring for the virtual graduation ceremony you are welcome to purchase it on November 12 at the $5 One Day Special.
Don't miss the $5 Special One Day Only at the Pre Graduation Celebration on Thursday, November 12, 2020!
Purchase a cap and gown in the Bookstore, SC146.
Cap, gown, and tassel cost is $8.75. Tassel only is $2.75.
Ceremony Details & Instructions Green Bay Campus
- There is no graduation practice.
- Line-up begins at 5:00pm. PLEASE BE PROMPT!
- Please come dressed in your cap and gown.
- Tickets are not required for entry.
- Parking is available in the Lambeau Field parking lot.
- Guests can go immediately to their seats.
- For accommodations seating, guests can use the elevators to their right or left upon entering the Resch Center. An elevator operator will direct guests to the seating area.
- Signage will direct graduates to the check-in tables (alphabetical by last name).
- Graduates will receive their marching card and be directed to line-up by program.
- Specific marching instructions are located on the back of the marching card. Staff will be available to answer any questions.
- Leave your personal belongings with a guest when entering the line-up area.
- Graduates are to remain in their seat for the duration of the ceremony.
Empire Photography has been photographing our commencement ceremonies for many years. Each graduate is photographed as they receive their diploma and a solo portrait is also taken after they exit the stage. Proofs will be sent to graduates and their families within 48 hours of the ceremony. Click on the link below to preregister your email address so you can receive your complimentary proofs quickly. Your commencement is a once-in-a-lifetime moment so don't miss out! If you have any questions, please email Empire Photography at customer email@example.com.
Click Here to Receive Your Graduation Proofs!
Parking is available in the Lambeau Field Parking Lot. Lots 1 and 2 are most convenient for the Resch Center (see link to lot layout in right column).
Past Commencement Ceremonies