December Graduation Ceremony
Friday, December 13, 2019 | 6:00 pm
KI Convention Center
333 Main Street
Green Bay, WI 54301
To participate in the graduation ceremony, the following items must be completed:
- Sign into your my.NWTC
account - Go to the Academics Tab and click on Graduation Services
- Complete and Submit the form. Learn more about graduation requirements & petitioning.
- To ensure your name is listed in the commencement booklet
, you must complete the form by October 31, 2019 for the December graduation ceremony.
Caps and Gowns
Gaps and Gowns go on sale November 7, 2019 for the December graduation.
Don't miss the $5 Special One Day Only at the Pre Graduation Celebration on Thursday, November 7, 2019!
Purchase a cap and gown in the Bookstore, SC146.
Cap, gown, and tassel cost is $8.75. Tassel only is $2.75.
Ceremony Details & Instructions
- There is no graduation practice.
- Line-up begins at 5:00pm. PLEASE BE PROMPT! The Ceremony starts at 6:00pm.
- Please come dressed in your cap and gown.
- Tickets are not required for entry.
- Parking: Please see information below and links to parking maps.
- Guests can go immediately to their seats.
- Signage will direct graduates to the check-in tables (alphabetical by last name).
- Graduates will receive their marching card and be directed to line-up by program.
- Specific marching instructions are located on the back of the marching card. Staff will be available to answer any questions.
- Leave your personal belongings with a guest when entering the line-up area.
- Graduates are to remain in their seat for the duration of the ceremony.
December Graduation Parking Information
- Parking is available in the Wisconsin Public Service West or Parking “B” Divisional Lot
after 5:00pm. Wisconsin Public Service is located north of the KI Convention Center.
- Additional parking is located in the Main Street parking ramp.
- There is NO parking in the Schreiber Foods parking lot.
- Please reference maps below:
Empire Photography has been photographing our commencement ceremonies for many years. Each graduate is photographed behind the stage with a "prop" diploma and a solo portrait is also taken after each graduate exits the stage.
Proofs will be sent to graduates and their families within 48 hours of the ceremony.
To pre-register your email address so you can receive your complimentary proofs click the link on the right side of this page. Your commencement is a once-in-a-lifetime moment so don't miss out!
If you have any questions, please email Empire Photography at email@example.com.
Past Commencement Ceremonies