Welcome to the Small Business Initiative at NWTC. Are you looking to take your business to the next level? Want to turn your entrepreneurial idea into a business? The Small Business Initiative is a great place to start!
The Small Business Initiative (SBI) is the comprehensive resource in Northeast Wisconsin to assist in the development of entrepreneurs and growth of local small businesses. The Small Business Initiative provides customized coaching and workshops with the help of our team of experienced business owners, entrepreneurs, marketing, operations, legal and financial professionals. Let us help you put your business on the path to success through our specialized programming.
What can you do at the Small Business Initiative?
- Receive one-on-one coaching
- Participate in team building programs
- Network and receive referrals to professional service providers
- Learn from business-focused workshops
- Attend special events centered on small business success
- Assess your entrepreneurial talents
- Get the resources you need to launch or develop your business.
- Earn a credential, take a class, or attend a seminar/workshop.
- Get inspired by the latest trends, tips, and thought leadership.
For all Small Business Initiative Questions please contact:
Meridith Jaeger, Dean of Corporate Training & Economic Development