To soar higher, you must first attempt to fly.
New! NWTC No Risk Enrollment – Fall 2020 Semester
Yes, college looks a little different right now. But your dreams and goals are still vital. Education is still key to a bright future.
We want you to feel confident in enrolling at NWTC in these atypical times. That’s why we’re offering no risk enrollment this fall for all students – both new and current. We understand you may be wondering if current course delivery modes (including remote and online learning) will work for you.
With no risk enrollment, you may attend the first week of fall classes, August 17-21, without paying any tuition or fees. After that, you may drop the course and owe nothing.
Plus, as part of no risk enrollment, you can apply for free – a $30 savings. You’ll also receive an online student orientation and registration (SOAR) session to prepare you for classes.
How No Risk Enrollment Works
Applying to a Program and Enrolling in Classes
New students only:
- Apply before August 1, 2020, and the $30 application fee will be waived.
- Attend a virtual SOAR session to:
- Register for classes.
- Learn about how to complete the FAFSA.
- Learn how to develop an academic and financial plan.
- Learn how to complete the NWTC scholarship application.
- Register for classes by August 1.
- Attend courses the week of August 17-21, 2020, without paying any tuition or fees.
- If you’re in a program that requires course materials and books, your book/materials fees will be deferred until August 24, 2020.
- If you’re in program that requires a toolkit, you will be provided with rental tools, or you will be able to order tools after completing the first week.
- Payment for tuition, fees, books, and course materials for fall courses will be due August 24, 2020. If you have signed up for a payment plan, you may defer your first payment to the first installment due date (which may be as early as September 15, 2020, depending on the payment plan you’ve enrolled in).
If you choose to drop the course before August 21, 2020:
- You’ll owe nothing to the College.
- Any payment you’ve made will be refunded.
Whether you take in-person, blended, or online classes, with no risk enrollment, you’ll be able to try it out for a week – without paying tuition or fees!