The HESI exams will be offered annually in February, June, and September. You will have one testing and one retesting opportunity per year. A cumulative score of 75 or higher is required for program consideration.
Things to have with you on the day of your HESI Test
- Valid and Unexpired Photo ID
- $45.00 per test session fee (effective August 1, 2018)
- Evolve account Username and Password. THIS IS REQUIRED TO TEST.
- Follow these steps to create an Evolve account:
- Go to https://evolve.elsevier.com
- Click "Sign In" on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click "Create Account".
- Select "Student".
- Enter your personal details and provide a new Password in the designated fields. Your Password should consist of at least 7 characters.
- Click "Submit".
- After completing these steps:
- A pop-up appears with your automatically generated Username and your provided Password.
- An email with your login details will be sent to the email address you gave at registration.
- You can log in to Evolve with your Username and Password.
Please remember to arrive at least fifteen minutes early on the day of your test!