Green Bay Assessment and Test Center
About the Assessment Center
A valid photo ID will be required at check in for all test appointments.
Students and community members come to the Center for:
- Accuplacer: Course placement testing during the program admission process
- GED/HSED: Tests of General Educational Development (GED® Tests)
- Instructor exams: Course and instructor testing. Appointment Required
- Pre-employment and professional certification testing
- HESI exams: Pre-program assessment for Dental Hygiene,
Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Echocardiography, Radiography,
and Physical Therapist Assistant
The Green Bay Assessment Center is a certified NCTA testing center.
Fall 2022 Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday: 7:30am – 6:00pm
Fridays: 7:30am – 4:00pm
CLOSED on the following dates:
September 3 - 5, 2022 (Labor Day Weekend)
November 24 - 27, 2022 (Thanksgiving Weekend)
December 24, 2022 - January 1, 2023 (Winter Break)
Located on the third floor in Room SC365. Park in Lot H. Enter through the front entrance and follow signage.
GED® and the GED Testing Service® are registered trademarks of the American Council on Education® and may not be used or reproduced without the express written permission of the American Council on Education.