Renewable Energy - Solar Thermal - Certificate
Explore renewable energy with a focus on solar thermal systems.
Program Code: 904822
Area of Study: Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources, Architecture & Construction, Energy
Program Costs & Financial Aid
Tuition: $2,444, Books: $171, Supplies: $0
Total Approximate Costs
Contact an NWTC admissions advisor to find the best way to pay for this program.
Estimates based on in-state residency. Learn more about tuition and fees.
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply.
- Enroll in classes.
What are my courses?
Students following the study plan below will complete the certificate in the number of semesters shown.
Total Credits 15
- Discuss and promote the benefits of renewable energy systems.
- Assess, design and operate solar thermal energy systems.
- Collect and distribute data generated by renewable energy systems.
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.