The Gerontology Certificate is designed for individuals interested in working with or serving older adults or those currently employed within the aging network. The focus of this certificate is to provide general knowledge of the aging process and a means to facilitate healthy, successful aging.
Program Costs & Financial Aid
Tuition: $1,703, Books: $127, Supplies: $0
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Completed application.
- To learn more about starting this program, please contact an academic advisor at (920) 498-5444 or (888) 385-6982.
- Attend or view online program pre-registration information session.
What will I learn?
What else do I need to know about the program?
- The entire certificate is available in an online delivery format.
- The Introduction to Gerontology course (10-544-201) is offered every semester (Summer/Fall/Spring) and recommended as the first course in the certificate. This course may be taken concurrently with any of the other courses in the certificate.
- Credits from this certificate may be applied toward the Gerontology Associate degree.
- No final grade lower than a "C" is acceptable in any of the (10-544-xxx) courses.