Fundamentals of Architecture - Certificate
The Fundamentals of Architecture Pathway Certificate introduces learners to building drawings and documents, construction materials, and design software. All courses in this certificate may be applied toward the Architectural Technology associate degree program.
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Certificate Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply.
- Tip! Our admission advisors will assist you through every step. Have questions? Connect with NWTC Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-498-5444.
What are my courses?
Summer Before Third Semester
What else do I need to know about the program?
- Please note that enrollment in some courses requires an Academic Skills Assessment (Accuplacer) with appropriate benchmark scores. See course descriptions for detail; equivalent assessment scores are acceptable. To learn more about these assessments and benchmark scores, please contact an advisor at (920) 498-5444 or (888) 385-6982.
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.