Course Number: 10614222
10-614-222 CAD ARCHITECTURAL ...incorporates the use of AutoCAD for generating construction drawings. Basic to intermediate techniques will be employed. Accurate architectural drawings adhering to given standards that incorporate symbols, dimensions and notes will be created. (Prerequisite: Accepted in the Architectural Technology program)
Course Typically Offered
- Manipulate basic features of AutoCAD.
- Ensure accuracy of architectural AutoCAD drawings.
- Incorporate annotation into architectural AutoCAD drawings.
- Generate graphic output from architectural AutoCAD drawings.
- Employ external references to combine architectural AutoCAD drawings.
- Prepare architectural construction drawings using AutoCAD.