Early Childhood Licensing Basic Ages 0-2 - Certificate
This certificate is designed for individuals wishing to satisfy the state of Wisconsin Licensing Code, DCF 251, Licensing Rules for Group Child Care Centers. All courses in this certificate will transfer into the Early Childhood associate degree program.
Program Costs & Financial Aid
Tuition: $1,392, Books: $336, Supplies: $100
Estimates based on in-state residency. Learn more about tuition and fees.
Follow Your Path
All credits from this certificate apply toward the following associate degree(s):
Early Childhood Education, 103071
All credits from this certificate apply toward the following technical diploma(s):
Early Childhood Assistant Teacher, 313076
How do I get started in this program?
Requirements for Program Entry
- Apply at www.nwtc.edu/apply.
What will I learn?
Students following the study plan below will complete the Early Childhood Licensing Basic Ages 0-2 Technical Diploma in the number of semesters shown. All courses in this certificate may be applied toward the Early Childhood Associate Degree program.
- Curriculum Note: Students must earn a "C" or higher in all 10-307-XXX courses to successfully graduate the Early Childhood Licensing Basic Ages 0-2 Certificate. If the course is sequential, the successful retake must occur before continuing the sequence.
What else do I need to know about the program?
Defy expectations and follow your passion
Dream jobs have nothing to do with gender. Discover the benefits of nontraditional occupations.
Classes wherever you have an internet connection.
- An in-person career experience, such as an internship, practicum, or credit for prior learning, may be required.
- Some online courses may be held at specific dates/times.
- Classes between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Classes between the hours of 5:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- A combination of online classes and Saturday and/or Sunday classes.
- 12 or more credits per term.
- Fewer than 12 credits per term.