ECE: Soc S, Art, & Music
Course Number: 10307110
10-307-110 ECE: SOCIAL STUDIES, ART & MUSIC ...This 3-credit course will focus on beginning level curriculum development in the specific integrated content areas of social studies, art, music, & movement (SSAMM).
Course Typically Offered
Most NWTC classes are offered in 8-week sessions. Learn more about how our class schedule can help you succeed.
- Incorporate Social Studies, Art, Music, & Movement (SSAMM) into daily routines
- Examine the critical role of play-based learning as it relates to SSAMM
- Establish a developmentally appropriate environment for SSAMM
- Integrate SSAMM learning experiences into an interdisciplinary unit
- Integrate strategies that support diversity, cultural responsiveness, and anti-bias perspectives. (DELETE)
- Develop SSAMM learning experience plans that promote child development and learning for children birth to age 8. (DELETE)