Web Content Management
Course Number: 10135181
10-135-181 WEB CONTENT MANAGEMENT ...this course provides the opportunity for the learner to develop the knowledge, skills, process and understanding to build, execute, analyze and report upon web campaigns within a Content Management System. Explore techniques and tools to monitor campaigns. Execute post-campaign measurements and ROI analysis.
Course Typically Offered
Most NWTC classes are offered in 8-week sessions. Learn more about how our class schedule can help you succeed.
- Articulate how and why basic marketing concepts are relevant to web campaigns.
- Evaluate Content Management System tools to support web developers and non-programming skilled users.
- Implement a taxonomy of pages, posts and events while assigning and constraining content.
- Utilize tools to restrict various levels of users within Content Management System sites.
- Configure widgets commonly used within a Content Management Systems to curate content.
- Evaluate the components and technical requirements of an email campaign.
- Delineate how social media campaigns can be executed and measured.
- Articulate how analytical tools measure a web campaigns in order to report on their level of success.
- Characterize the security needs of sites utilizing Content Management Systems.
- Implement E-Commerce tools within Content Management System sites.
- Identify the process to install and implement a new Wordpress site.