Course Number: 10182131
10-182-131 NEGOTIATIONS ...techniques and skills used in bargaining to maximize a company's profits and competitiveness for both domestic and global concessions. Appropriate for learners in any College of Business program as well as for non-program students.
Course Typically Offered
Most NWTC classes are offered in 8-week sessions. Learn more about how our class schedule can help you succeed.
- Define a personal definition of negotiating.
- Apply the negotiation process.
- List the fundamental questions of negotiating.
- Examine negotiations styles using the planning process for a negotiation.
- Describe the closing of a deal.
- Extend your negotiating skills to multicultural settings and situations.
- Examine the characteristics of effective negotiators.
- Apply the negotiation blue print process to supplier situations and issues.