Digital 3: Registers
Course Number: 10660103
10-660-103 DIGITAL 3: REGISTERS ...analyze and design asynchronous up counters, down counters, presettable counters, ring counters, and Johnson counters, and analyze synchronous counters. Analyze and design various types of shift registers. (Prerequisite: 10-660-102, Digital 2: Sequential)
Course Typically Offered
Most NWTC classes are offered in 8-week sessions. Learn more about how our class schedule can help you succeed.
- Analyze existing asynchronous counters circuits.
- Design asynchronous counter circuits.
- Design various counters using IC counters.
- Analyze the operation of synchronous up-counter circuits.
- Design using various types of asynchronous and synchronous counters.
- Design circuits using special counters.
- Analyze various PIPO shift register applications.
- Analyze various SISO shift register applications.
- Analyze various PISO shift register applications.
- Analyze various SIPO shift register applications.