Digital 2: Sequential
Course Number: 10-660-102
Description: 10-660-102 DIGITAL 2: SEQUENTIAL ...operation and connection of latches, RS flip-flops, JK flip-flops, and D flip-flops using timing diagram analysis, and some simple applications are studied. (Corequisite: 10-660-101, Digital 1: Logic)
Total Credits: 1
Prior Learning Assessments
- Perform simplification using DeMorgans theorems.
- Design simple circuits using alternate logic.
- Perform general design procedures to simplify complex Boolean expressions.
- Perform general design procedures using Karnaugh maps.
- Describe the operation of a latch.
- Analyze a complex circuit that uses latches.
- Describe the operation of clocked RS flip-flops.
- Describe the operation of clocked JK flip-flops.
- Describe the operation of clocked D flip-flops.
- Explain how asynchronous inputs effect the operation of a flip-flop.